The Apple Watch was recently announced with an interesting hive style user interface. Unfortunately anyone who is willing to purchase one will have to wait until sometime next year for Apple to release their smartwatch. Fortunately the world of Android doesn't quite understand the meaning of the word wait and some enterprising developers have brought an Apple style UI to Android Wear.
Meet PEAR by UhrArt, a watchface for Android Wear devices like the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live or the Motorola Moto 360. Installing it on your Android Wear device is easy, just follow the steps below and you will have the watchface up and running in no time.
- Download and install Android WearFaces on your Android device.
- Download PEAR using one of the following links
- PEAR Round (always colorful) - for Moto 360 and other round faced devices
- PEAR Square (always colorful)
- PEAR Round (dimmed state) - for Moto 360 and other round faced devices
- PEAR Square (dimmed state)
- Import the downloaded PEAR zip file to the WearFaces app on your Android device and install it to your Android Wear smartwatch.
source - WearFaces