Microsoft has launched the Xbox-enabled Age of Empires: Castle Siege for Windows Phone and Windows devices. The game is free to download through its respective app store, and invites you to guide your empire through the Medieval Era.
You can download Age Of Empires: Castle Siege directly on your device through its respective app stores or by using the following links
Age Of Empires: Castle Siege has the following features:
- Develop your fortress through the ages, from the Dark Ages to the Renaissance.
- Choose from several civilizations, including the Britons, Teutons, and Kievan Rus
- Train armies of medieval units, including cavalry, trebuchets, and 6 different cultural units. Lead them into battle against other players’ castles.
- Drag paths on the touchscreen to command units directly in battle. Using tactical control to counter your opponents’ defenses is crucial to victory.
- Recruit famous historical heroes to your side, including Richard the Lionheart, Charlemagne, and Saladin. Deploy their unique special abilities to turn battles in your favor.
- Play through 10 historic battles, including the Siege of Marienburg and the Fall of Constantinople.
- Form an Alliance with your Xbox Live friends and fight to the top of the leaderboards.
Just like other Age of Empires games, the main goal of Age Of Empires: Castle Siege is to build a castle city, defend yourself against marauders and, when your army is ready, lay siege to opponents.
Links to this Post