Fitbit, the popular wearable health company has finally released a universal Windows app for its fitness tracking accessories. Fitbit's activity trackers track health and fitness metrics like steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, active minutes, floors climbed and sleep quality.
You can download the app directly on your device through its respective app store or by using the following links:
FitBit for Windows Phone has the following features:
- Real-time stats: Automatic and wireless syncing for all Fitbit activity and sleep trackers through Bluetooth 4.0
- Fitbit on your Start screen: Pin the Fitbit Live Tile to your Start screen and quickly view your step count
- Stay on track: Real-time and historical stats in easy-to-understand graphs, to help track progress and set goals
- Log more than activity: Recently enhanced food database of more than 350,000 foods with accurate nutritional data for faster, better food-logging and calorie coaching
- Get motivated: Fitbit’s motivational social tools like notifications and badges, to help reach target goals
- Stay social: Ability to challenge friends and family with leaderboards, direct messages, cheers and taunts
FitBit for Windows 8 and Windows RT has the following features:
- NEW: Sync your Fitbit tracker to this app with the wireless sync USB dongle
- Daily and historical graphs of your step, calorie burn and floor climbing patterns.
- Feedback on progress against your daily and longer term goals.
- Weight, Body Fat and BMI trend graphing.
- Visualization of your nightly sleep patterns.
- See how you measure up against Fitbit friends and who is the most active.
Links to this page