Xbox Music for Windows Phone has been updated to version 188.8.131.52 for Windows Phone 8.1 devices, which brings a number of performance and stability improvements along with bug fixes to the app.
You can download the update directly on your device through the Windows Phone Store or through the following link:
|Requirements||Windows Phone 7.5; Windows Phone 8.0; |
Windows Phone 8.1
Press the Search button on your Windows Phone, tap Vision and then scan the following barcode by pointing your device camera toward it
Xbox Music version 184.108.40.206 brings the following new features and improvements
- Improvements to how the app behaves under poor connectivity conditions.
- Improved download error handling so that messages are less frequent and more clear.
- When your phone is charging, the app will update your collection from the flash or SD card in the background.
- Addressed 70 functional bugs. A few notable issues we fixed:
- Unexpected playlist/playlist item duplications appearing.
- Downloads not resuming after a network connection was lost and regained.
- Purchased songs appearing twice in the collection.
- Showing “looking for music” when nothing had changed.
- Performance – we’re continuing to invest in improving the responsiveness of the app.
- Live Tile support.
- Kid’s Corner support.
- General UX improvements.