Xbox Music for Windows Phone has been updated to version 2.5.3991.0 for Windows Phone 8.1 devices. The last update, version 2.5.3965.0, came out last week and introduced faster scrolling for songs list, support for transparent live tile, ability to purchase songs already in your collection and more.
You can download the newest version directly on your device through the Windows Phone Store or by using the following link:
|Requirements||Windows Phone 7.5; Windows Phone 8.0; Windows Phone 8.1|
Press the Search button on your Windows Phone, tap Vision and then scan the following barcode by pointing your device camera toward it
Xbox Music for Windows Phone version 2.5.3991.0 has the following new features and improvements
- It’s now a bit faster to resume and browse the app.
- If we can’t play a song, we now offer a more useful error message.
- We handle connectivity states better.
- Bug fixed where album art doesn’t show up for playlist songs that are not in your collection.
- Stability improvements when scrolling lists and launching the app from Cortana.
- Content begins syncing in the background following app updates.