Zeptolab has released Cut the Rope 2 for the Windows platform, bringing the adorable om-nom and his physics based quests to satisfy his craving for candy. Cut The Rope 2 is loaded with a number of new tricky levels, new obstacles, new characters and fresh gameplay elements, including the addition of some new techniques for cutting the ropes.
Complete tricky missions to earn medals, advance in the game and access special levels. Play with your friends to see who can get the highest score, or tackle the puzzles on your own.
You can download the game directly on your Windows smartphone, tablet and PC through its respective app store, or by using the following links:
Cut the Rope 2 is free to download on Windows, and even supports devices with 512MB of RAM.
Cut the Rope 2 for Windows has the following features:
- All New Locations to Explore: Travel through an interactive map to discover new locations filled with candy collecting, rope cutting action.
- All New Characters to Meet: Find 6 new characters, the Nommies, to help you on your unexpected journey. ALL
- New Hats to Brag About: Customize Om Nom, choose your favorite candy and select your finger traces. ALL NEW
- Adventures for OM NOM: Experience completely new graphics, sound and gameplay elements, including the ability to move Om Nom.
- All New Missions: Collect the perfect number of stars and strategically gather fruit to complete the mission in each level.
Om-Nom's new friends, the Nommies are here to help him get past those tricky missions:
- Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations
- Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal
- Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun
- Toss can throw objects, including candy
- Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights
- Snailbrow bravely rolls on walls and ceilings and pushes candies around, like a boss