Citi Cards (online.citibank.com) has released their banking app for the Windows Phone platform. Citi has reportedly been building the app for Microsoft's platform for the last 11 months and it can now be downloaded for Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
You can download the app directly on your device through the Windows Phone Store or by using the following link
|Requirements||Windows Phone 8.0; Windows Phone 8.1|
Press the Search button on your Windows Phone, tap Vision and then scan the following barcode by pointing your device camera toward it
Citibank is currently one of the top credit card and financial institutions around, and Windows Phone tends to have a gap when it comes to official banking apps, especially in Western markets. Bringing 128-bit encryption the Citi Cards app lets users log in and fully manage their accounts without using the web browser.
Citi Cards for Windows Phone has the following features:
- View recent activity for your credit card accounts, including pending transactions
- Pay credit card bills and view payments
- Schedule future credit card payments
- Cancel scheduled credit card payments
- View your available credit line
- Quickly find the nearest ATMs/branches
You can also download the official Citi Mobile app for iOS and Android using the following links: