Family Guy - The Quest for Stuff was originally released on iOS and Android on April 10. It was later released for Amazon Fire devices through the Amazon App Store. Now the developers have ported the game over to the Windows platform and made it available for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices.
You can download the game directly on your device through its respective app stores or by using the following links:
|Requirements||Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.0, Windows Phone 8.1|
The game is free to download, but contains in-app purchases to enhance your experience. The game is also regularly updated with season themed updated similar to those offered on The Simpsons Tapped Out.
The object of The Quest for Stuff is that a giant chicken picks a fight with Peter Griffin and the town of Quahog is left in ruins, Peter Griffin needs to rebuild Quahog, but he needs help. So you have to get all your favorite Family Guy characters to pitch in and help rebuild and ultimately save Quahog from complete ruin.
Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on Windows has the following features:
- It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
- Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
- Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad
- Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
- Send your characters on ridiculous quests
- Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
- Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and
- The Hindenpeter
- Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
- Download Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on iOS
- Download Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff on Android
- Download Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff for Kindle Fire
- Join our Family Guy Fan Page on Facebook or Google+