Microsoft has released an update (KB3061161) to Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10074 for Insiders on the Fast Ring. The new update brings handful of bug fixes and performance improvements to Windows 10, along with support for the Dolby Digital Plus codec.
Windows 10 build 10074 was rolled out last week, to Windows Insiders on both Fast and Slow rings. The update introduced various UI improvements and performance enhancements: including the reintroduction of transparent UI (Aero Glass) elements, an enhanced Cortana interface which is better integrated with the Start Menu, new default Windows sounds and updates to various Windows apps.
The KB3061161 update to Windows 10 build 10074 has the following new features and improvements:
- The Start menu and Cortana do not open on Windows 10 Insider Preview after upgrading from Windows 10 Technical Preview
- Windows Error Reporting data remain in queue and are not uploaded
- Updated versions of preinstalled apps might not install with error 0x8004264A after upgrading to Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth radio controllers might not function and indicate a Code 43 error in Device Manager
- Automatic updates might not initiate on mobile devices if an app on the device is not in the Store catalog
- Apps that are deployed to an SD card on mobile devices might not install or open
- This update fixes a hang that can occur when updating battery status
- This update enables the Dolby Digital Plus codec
Those running Windows 10 build 10074 can obtain the KB3061161 update by heading to Settings > Windows Update and clicking Check for updates.
source - Microsoft