The original Tomb Raider has been released for Android on the Google Play Store, a year after Tomb Raider for iOS was released for the iPhone and iPad. The game is priced at just $0.99, but features graphics from way back in 1996, when Tomb Raider was released for the PC and PlayStation.
Tomb Raider for Android focusses on the adventures of young gun-toting archaeologist Lara Croft, who travels looking for the lost city of Atlantis and explores the pyramids of Egypt.
You can download the game directly on your Android device through the Google Play Store or by using the following link:
Tomb Raider for Android has the following key features
- Epic Exploration - Uncover the deepest, darkest mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis and unearth secrets to Lara’s past.
- Acrobatic Gunplay - Deftly leap around charging enemies while you unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Combat Lethal Predators – Defeat Atlantean centaurs to the terrifying T-Rex
- Original Gameplay – Relive the full, unedited, unadulterated experience from the classic release
- Full Chapters – Includes two extra chapters that were included in the game’s 1998 release
- Game Controllers – Supports MOGA Ace Power & Logitech PowerShell